Wednesday, June 29, 2005

And in the end, the love we take...

I say this in all seriousness. Please do not conduct any feuds on my blog.

The post with the picture was a joke, not meant to be directed at anyone in particular. I wrote it particularly to try and make people NOT fight with each other and to just laugh at things instead. Because fighting over my underwear is rather silly. Underwear should not be a source of drama, but only a source of amusement! C'mon! It's UNDERWEAR. How old were you when you finally stopped giggling like mad everytime that word was spoken aloud? I know I certainly haven't stopped...

Chill, people. Let's all be friends. All we are saaaayiiiiiiinnnggg......Yeah, I'ma stop there with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Keith is such a sensitive guy :)

Wed Jun 29, 02:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here