Saturday, December 25, 2004

Ladida-da

I tried eggnog tonight. At first my dad gave me some with some rum in it, but I took one sip and was overpowered by the rumness of it and hand it off to my mom. That was kind of very disappointing 'cause I was definitely having a "give me some damn rum" kinda day. I tried some eggnog without rum, and it kinda tasted like really strong liquid juicy fruit. Eh. I had about two sips of that and was done 'cause....I like my juicy fruit in gum form, thanks.

This morning we took my grandmother to check out an assisted living place. The place we saw was REALLY nice. It's big and has tons of stuff and a fancy chef who cooks everything and wears a big funny hat and nurses and private rooms and bathrooms and everything. We all thought my grandmother would do really well there, we met some of the residents and they were all really friendly. One woman seemed like she could totally be my Grandma's best friend. The only one who wasn't completely convinced was my grandmother, of course. But I'm pretty sure she'll end up there one way or another, and I'm pretty sure she'll be a lot happier living there than living like she is now. I hope. I really hope she decides on her own that she wants to go there and that way it'll be way easier than having us try and force her into it. And much more pleasant.

Ladida...Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here