Friday, December 31, 2004

Hyper much? Perhaps I had slightly too much caffeine today..?

Lauren Graham is so cute. She's on Leno and kinda talks like she's really excited or afraid that she's not going to be able to say everything she wants before she forgets it. And she's got this kinda giggly thing going on in her voice. It might be annoying if she actually talked like that, but I think she was just nervous. My grandmother met her and said she was really nice and I think she would have noticed if she talked all speedy and giggly all the time. Hooray for Lauren Graham! And also for her cute outfit.

And also, my dad found me a copy of the Garden State DVD at Tower! Hooray! Yay and thanks to my dad. I had already posted a comment on Zach Braff's blog saying I'd looked in three stores today and couldn't find it and how he was turning me into some kind of psycho fangirl who harasses store clerks looking for DVD's I should have already known would be sold out.

Happy New Year's Eve Day! Whee!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here