Tuesday, December 14, 2004

'Cause when you go to heaven they give you wings...

I slept way too much today. When I got home, that is. I tried to read for awhile but was out like a light. Soo sleepy.

So yeah, I had my Acting final today. I had this kinda funny monologue about a first grade Catholic school girl talking about the church and the rules and there was a whole long part about Jewish people not being allowed to go to heaven. But at the end she goes "I hope I didn't hurt anybody's feelings, that's just the way it is." I've definitely known people like that before, like my best friend in middle school who got sent to some Catholic summer camp and came back going "They said that if you're Jewish you're gonna go to hell and that you have to let Jesus into your heart or you won't go to heaven!!!!" and was completely freaked out. And I've even done stuff like that. Like when I was about 6 or so we had some special Passover rolls at Passover. I had some friend come over and I told him he couldn't have any of the rolls because he wasn't Jewish, and I felt bad, but I thought that was the rule. So I kind of related to the little six year old who had it drilled into her that if a Jewish person walked under a crucifix it'd start to bleed. I mean not exactly to that part about her, but...you get it...I hope.

So yeah, the only skirt I have that passes as "Catholic school girl" is "Slutty Britney Spears-esque Catholic school girl". Which isn't exactly cool for a 6 year old. But whatever, I wore it, I got laughed at, and oh well. It was kinda amusing. I kept my sneakers on and untied my shoelace and put my hair up not very well so by the time I got to class it was kind messy and falling all over. It went really well, I'm rather proud of myself. Hehe...proud of myself for being able to play a little girl really well. Ha. And guess what? I got an A+!!! Yes!!! Finally!!! The whole semester in that class I had yet to get an A+...A's, A-'s, B's...no A+. So I'm very proud and very happy. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here