Wednesday, March 19, 2003

See, there's this war thing that I've been trying to avoid talking about because it makes me squirm.

I don't know what's right or wrong in this situation. I barely know what's going on.

So I don't know if I'm for or against.

But I know I don't want a war. It makes my stomach feel icky. Plus we're reading "Johnny Got His Gun" in English about a guy in World War 1. It makes me feel awful just reading it.

I'm scared of all the dying and what kind of effect this will have on everyone. And I'm scared that for some reason there'll be a draft and holy shit look at that, all my guy friends are at about the right age and that thought makes me want to cry.

I'm pretty much just scared. I can't help it. I miss before 9/11 when everyone was all naive and everyone felt safe.


I don't know what else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here