Sunday, March 16, 2003

Alright.

I must confess something.

It's been eating me up inside for awhile now, and well...

You probably don't remember this post. It's from November 24, 2002 so why should you? But...well...On November 24, 2002 I made this statement:

I hung around watching The Osbournes marathon (someone get me the first season DVD. PLEASE?! It comes out in March, just in time for my birthday!) until Matt called to wish me luck at the show. That was nice of him. But I'm not going out with him. I repeat: I AM NOT GOING OUT WITH MATT. NOW PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm sick of people asking me that, just SHUT UP.


Well...that's not so true anymore.

That's right. I'm going out with Matt Baer. I knew I should have said something sooner, but...I just didn't know how to come right out and say it. I'm sure some of you have figured this out by now. I mean, it has been three months, but....I felt I should say it and get it off my chest. Ah, the burden has been lifted.

Hehehe, if this confuses you go read Matt's blog. Basically, we were on the phone and somehow it came up that he thought he had written that we were going out on his blog and he never had so he decided to now. And then I realized I hadn't written about it 'cause Matt hadn't written about it, and then after awhile who really cared? Hope you enjoy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here