Thursday, October 03, 2002

I can't think of anything interesting to write. My day was pretty boring, despite frantically trying to finish my English project by 9th (which I did).

Sometimes I'll just be sitting in class and something pops into my head that I think would be great to write. The problem is that this always happens in fragments and about random things (like today I was thinking about how different teachers have different handwriting and it all sort of matches their personalities...yup, I think of some strange stuff...but it was English and it was so boring and what else was there to do?), so that if I ever did write them down it would never make any sense.

Ah well, guess I'll never be a famous writer.

Mrs. Hershey is still my favorite teacher in the whole wide world. I bombed the multiple choice part of my test and did well on the essay. She decided to add ten points to everyone's test, and then she gives 5 points for doing an extra article. So now I'll actually have a pretty good test grade. Yay! The only problem is she gave me some article about Prions or something...I predict mass confusion in my future.

Work tonight. Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here