Friday, September 27, 2002

MOTHERFUCKER I JUST HIT A CAR.

But it's okay. I was pulling into a parking space in the lot of the deli up the block and knocked a guys bumper. It was okay and nothing was damaged, but the guy who owned the car was right there and it was really embarassing. Actually, it looked like he thought it was pretty funny. And of course I went all teeny-bopper girl going "Ohmygosh I'm so so SO sorry" blah blah blah, but he said it was okay and didn't even take my license number or insurance crap or anything 'cause nothing was broken. THANK GOD. I do not want to deal with insurance crap and what my parents will do to me if I break the car or anyone else's car. My parents don't forget ANYTHING that I've ever done wrong, so it wouldn't be the punishment that was so bad as much as the constant mentions of it from now on.

I'm so embarassed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here