Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Today was nothing extrodinary. I wore a weird shirt to school and had sleeve issues. And the only reason I'm saying is that is 'cause I'm still wearing it and still having sleeve issues.

I need to get more sleep, I was sleepwalking through most of school today. I played badly in orchestra (what else is new lately?), took really bad notes in math and bio and spent most of both periods staring at the clock and counting down the minutes left. Lunch was lots of fun and sort of woke me up, but that was followed by psychology which put me right back to sleep. Had to finish reading two chapters of The Grapes of Wrath in study which literally did put me to sleep, I woke up ten minutes before the period ended. It's a good book, but something you can't read without caffeine somewhere nearby. Finally had English which is okay, except Mrs. Petrallia is all quiet and calm and everything which just made me sleepier.

So yeah, I need some sleep.

And this shirt is really starting to piss me off. No more floppy sleeves for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here