Saturday, September 21, 2002

Oh yeah, I talked to Mr. May yesterday. He's much less of an asshole when it's not 8 in the morning. Not that it being 8 in the morning gives him the right to be an asshole, but it's nice to know he's not like that all the time. I told him about not being able to practice the weekend before and being extremely nervous because no one knew we would have to play in front of everyone. I also was honest and told him I was really pissed off about being put as a second violin and that I really didn't want to spend my last year playing second violin when I know I can play first. He said he understood and he's going to do something about seating and I'd get a chance to either challenge or he'd be re-testing the whole orchestra.

And now I'm tired and it's only 10 and I just realized I have to write a Psychology essay for Monday. Oh well, I'll write it at work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here