Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Mrs. Tennenbaum is my favorite person EVER today. Yes, I know saying that someone is your favorite person ever today makes absolutely no sense, but you'll just have to deal.

Went to see her about colleges and told her how it felt like EVERYONE is applying places already and I'm so far behind and I was really counting on being able to wait for the first marking period to end so colleges could see improvement in my grades and blah blah blah. Basically she told me to calm down, I could wait till mid/late October and she'd send them my unofficial first marking period grades. She also said I had the grades and SAT scores to get in places and gave me lots of forms and packets and other stuff. Plus she was just really nice and helpful and I really needed someone who knew what they were talking about to tell me it'd be okay.

That was about the only semi-interesting thing that happened today.

I wish I could write something funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here