Sunday, January 08, 2006

TRAP!

My computer is all kinds of not working.

Well, actually, it's only one kind of not working, but it's still really annoying. It's currently at some Gateway repair something or other in some other state (at least I think it's in another state, most likely Texas or California...).

Anyway, I haven't updated much lately and probably won't much until I get it back.

Not really 'cause it's gone but 'cause I don't much feel like updating.

Bwahaha. I am a master of being fickle.

Fickle's a funny word.

I have an entry I've been thinking of writing about something ridiculous, but like I said, I don't much feel like it right now. Plus this entry is ridiculous enough as it is.

Say something nice and maybe I'll think of something better to say.

Love you all.

-Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

It must be quite the opus of risibility for you to give it a trailer. I cannot wait to read it. Only English-language reviews of J-pop could be better

Sun Jan 08, 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here