Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"Though they don't really sing, either...." (insert Kait giving TV the finger here)

Kait and Clay came over to watch Gilmore Girls. They are too much fun. And Kait has fabulous taste in shoes. And purses. And everything.

My internet is completely on crack lately. I wonder if the Gateway people did something to it. And if they did I must track them down and hunt them like the dogs that they are.

....

What?!

My three week Spanish class is finished. I think it actually went rather well. It could get frustrating, but the teacher actually wasn't so bad and I got a requirement out of the way quickly. Honestly, I might enjoy it if I could just take all of my classes in three week periods. It's intense, but you're all done by the time I'd get bored and start not wanting to show up anymore. Though now that I say that I realize there are some classes I could never do in three weeks, like math or science. Spanish was okay, though.

The new semester starts on Thursday. Sigh. No rest for me. Oh well. Damn education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here