Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Better title to come...

1. People who blatantly pay no attention in class really piss me off. Like this jerk in my Econ class who is clearly just talking on AIM for the entire class and doesn't even bother to look up once in awhile. I mean in a big class you can get away with that, but in a class of 5 people it's just obnoxious. Plus he was a jerk when the teacher asked him a perfectly legitimate question about his homework. So he is not on my favorite person list.

2. "Dynamics of communication" is just a fancy way of saying dumb touchy-feely class where you are questioned on how many roses you'd give a girl and why. Seriously. Unless you're a girl and then you're asked how many roses you'd want given to you and why. 'Cause girls can't give people roses. That would upset the delicate balance. Don't want those womenfolk to get too uppity.

3. Linda and Miles both said basically the same thing in their entries about someone else reading their minds and answering questions in class. Jeez you guys can't even write in your blogs without someone stealing your thoughts. I'd look into that if I were you.

4. Also, my dyn. of comm. teacher (yeah I used two abbreviations in one name, but I'm lazy) keeps calling his girlfriend his "lady friend". At least I think it's his girlfriend. I was going to say something about what calling her his "lady friend" could mean but it was rather rude and who knows if he surfs the web. Plus I'll feel like a bastard.

5. Speaking of which...time for class.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Give your dynamics of communication class a chance. If it's any compensation I have a really touchy feely class too but taking the class in the context of the readings it's not so bad; I'm just averse to talking about myself in class.

Thu Feb 09, 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuckin roses...


-brooke

Fri Feb 10, 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here