Saturday, January 28, 2006

Law and Order SVU makes me too distracted to think of a good title...

So lately my life has been all work and school. It's pretty insane, I maybe have one day off a week and this has pretty much been going on since winter break started. I don't think I've ever worked this hard in my life so consistantly. And I don't even feel like I'm working THAT hard, just...a lot. I haven't really seen my parents much other than the time we're all home and awake, which isn't really so often lately. It's weird. Kinda lonely. But I'm finally feeling really dedicated to doing well and getting to a four year school that I can actually be proud to admit I go to. I guess it's not really nice to say I'm kind of ashamed to go to community college, but I am a little. People ask where I go to school and when I tell them they kinda get that "Oh, that's...nice" look on their faces.

I do like my school though. So far my teachers have been okay, I really like my history teacher. The campus is really pretty (at least it will be really pretty in the spring when all the flowers bloom, right now it's alright, though) and the people are nice.

I mean, community colleges get a bad rap. But the truth is, the people who go to community college for the most part REALLY want to be there. They want to do well and better themselves. You can't really say that for a lot of people in four year schools who are sometimes only there to please their parents (I say this 'cause I was one).

Anyway, now I'm all distracted by Law and Order SVU. So. Bye for now. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here