Thursday, April 10, 2003

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

This is the e-mail I just got from Diane:

"UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

Thats all I have to say. Because, if you get five million hits per day on the hit counter, its just me being like, "C'mon, woman, post!"


This is why Diane is cooler than you. And because she has the worlds greatest collection of fun tee-shirts.

But anyway, the reason I haven't been updating is that I just started this lifeguarding class which is very exhausting and I often don't get home until around 11, if not later. This weekend I was away, so no time to update then, either. But yeah. I'll update soon enough. Really I will. I'm just really tired right now and have been ALL week. Boooo...but I'll update and it'll be fun...sleepy...

K. Goodnight.

LOOK DIANE I UPDATED HAHAHA YAY YOU CAN'T YELL AT ME NOW HA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here